Sunday, June 13, 2010

Alissa the Dancer

Skyler and I got to go watch our niece Alissa at her first dance performance yesterday. She was so cute. My sister Heidi said Alissa was terrified, but for being terrified she did a great job. She looked so cute in her costume.

Here she is with some of her neighbor friends who are in the same dance class.
I told Alissa to strike a pose for this picture and this is what she did - silly goof :)
Then I had way too much fun cropping this pic in different ways.
She has these stunning eyes and they really stood out in this pic.
I'm not the expert cropper/photoshopper that her mom is, but I liked how these all turned out.


Then there's this cute mommy/daughter pic
Here's Skyler and I, just being in love
And here's Heidi and I. She looked so cute and SO pregnant. She grew 8cm this last week - I don't know for sure, but that sounds like a lot to me. She's hoping to make it a couple more weeks before they pop out, so I'm excited to see how much more she will grow (she's probably going to read this and say "ya, real exciting!" What are sisters for? :)

1 comment:

  1. Yes... that is exactly what I will say... REAL EXCITING... P.S. My face looks so fat a pregnant when up against yours... uncool. Also... I may have the most beautiful daughter in the world. Glad you had fun with the cropping and sepia tones. She has gorgeous eyes doesn't she?! Thanks for coming! It was so fun to have you there! ;)

    ReplyDelete