Saturday, March 9, 2013

Just Do It!!!

I have tried a hundred times to post something on this blog and then I start looking at pictures and I love ALL of them, so naturally I try to post EVERYTHING - and in chronological order too - 

The result.......................

That's right! Nothing! No post! Nada!

Now Harper is 9 months old, I've been working as an RN for almost 1 1/2 yrs, and Skyler only has ONE year left until the finale of school FOREVER.

There is too much to play for real catch up on so here are some "recent" pics. We'll call this "Summer 2012":
Memorial Day - a.k.a. My "Due Date"...
 Contractions...starting 4 days after "due date".... need I say more
 First time I saw Harper
 Tired, anemic from hemorrhaging, and in total bliss
Harper's first bath at home
 Baby Momma friends 
 Katie w/Harper
 Happy 1st Father's Day!
 Favorite summer past time - concerts in the park
Baby Camry and Harper: Shopping buddies from birth
 Baby Blessing
 Adeline born April, Harper and Grayson born June
 First "swimming" experience
 Cutest one-time-only swim suite ever!
 First date without babes.  
Window shopping at City Creek:  a favorite pastime 
 One of my favorite pics of Harper
 Welcome to the world Emerson! Cousins meet for first time
 So proud of my 'manda/fellow RN! woot, woot!
 Starting her young has paid off.  She loves to hike!
 Just starting rolling from stomach to back at this point
Harper's first AZ dust storm a.k.a. haboob :) 

YAY FOR SUMMER OF LOVE! 

3 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you posted. What a cute little family you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your baby girl, she is such a cutie! Also, congrats on being an rn and Skyler only having 1 year of school left, I bet you are both excited he is almost done :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun recap! Do it again! Love this post!!!

    ReplyDelete