Monday, September 20, 2010

3 pictures I can't get enough of

#1
Dr. Alissa
#2
Dr. Abby
It just so happens that I'm going through my Pediatrics class right now and pics #1 and #2 are PERFECT theme pictures to decorate my school folders. I love showing off my nieces to all my fellow classmates.

#3
Handsome Haven and Lovely Lauren
This gorgeous pic of these two gorgeous babies (siblings of above nieces, so a.k.a nephew and niece) make me smile every time I open my computer (it is currently serving as my desktop at home). I look at this picture which to me emanates complete contentedness and love.

**These are my sisters kids - she is amazing at photography and picture editing and I can't get enough of all the perfect moments she captures ~ of course this means I'm constantly yoinking (is this a word?) her photos :) Thanks sis!**

2 comments:

  1. Yoinking works...
    Your welcome. :) I like those pics too! Maybe I am a bit bias though!
    Wait until you see the ones I got from this weekend. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, change your link of mine from "What really matters" to "Jess" or something... so you know it's me!

    ReplyDelete