Sunday, October 3, 2010

Las Vegas

Skyler and I were able to take an awesome and much needed vacation between summer and fall semesters. We went with 2 other couples in our ward, Marta/Andrew and Rick/Brittni.

In our rented Suburban we began our trip which first led us to Las Vegas.

The ceiling at the Venetian
INSIDE THE VENETIAN: I've never seen the real thing, but this place was pretty amazing. I actually got this pic from online, but it looked exactly like this. We walked through at about midnight and it looked like midday.
If you've ever been to Las Vegas you can imagine what it looked like on a Saturday night. Although it was fun to see MOST of the sights, I told Skyler that I think we experienced enough Las Vegas for ourselves as well as our future children's lifetime.

The ceiling at the Bellagio is made up of 2,000 hand blown glass flowers. It was gorgeous.
We managed to keep our eyes open (mostly) for one last pic that night before we went to bed.

4 comments:

  1. I feel the same way, that was enough Vegas for a lifetime! So fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, sounds fun :) did you see any shows in Vegas? I do feel like I'm in high school with summer vacation actually...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was this on the way to Disneyland?? Destry and I love the last pic of drunk Skyler. Perfect for your Vegas post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lyndsey! Here's the link to my "real" blog:

    http://martasfoodthoughts.blogspot.com

    I still haven't posted anything from our trip... I am so behind.

    ReplyDelete