Thursday, October 21, 2010

BraceFace

IT'S OFFICIAL! I'M 12 AGAIN! Thanks to my Momma Mia, who insisted she come to my appointment with me, I have a plethora of pictures for remembrance.

BEFORE


DURING
(and my favorite for obvious reasons)


AFTER
-
I had to get a pic next to the board with my name on it! My mom actually got a pic of me AND Duncan (my fellow BraceFace). He was arriving as I was leaving. I made sure to wish him luck :)

I'm quickly remembering what braces were like. Wax is my new best friend as well as anything of an edible nature that is smooth, soft, and creamy. Really, the only downside of all this is having everyone I know see me and say "Why did you get braces? Your teeth are straight!"... I don't have a short/easy answer so instead I think I'll start saying "It's part of my Halloween costume."

3 comments:

  1. You look great! I'll have to bring you something soft. Maybe some Junior Mints?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well don't you look beautiful with braces?! I looked very goofy when I had mine! No fair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cute, you look good don't worry! Maybe you do look a little younger now! :) How long do you think you have to wear them?

    ReplyDelete