Monday, October 4, 2010

PHOTOGRAPHY

So my brother in-law (Skyler's brother) and sister-in-law who live in Baltimore just got there family photos. I can't help but rave about this woman's talent! I saw these pictures and decided I want to have a child and move to Baltimore right now, just so Katie Ash can be our photographer.

Look at this adorable family! We sure miss you guys :)

I can't get enough of cute Brooklynn's Smile

Unfortunately Baltimore is the key here, but check out these other photos, if for no other reason but for the "awwww" factor
http://katiesphotogblog.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nice comments! You and Skyler need to come for a visit and we'll schedule you a photo session!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey what a perfect excuse for a vacation ~ "Skyler we just really need to get some quality photos of ourselves and this is the only way!" LOL

    ReplyDelete