Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The blog fad

So we finally gave in and started a blog - it just became socially necessary. I tried to avoid it as long as possible since it's just the two of us and our life is pretty routine right now. Hopefully I will get the hang of this thing so I can organize our profile and add something interesting to the page like pics or some amazing link. Anyway, I really should be doing homework and Skyler is at scouts so it's the perfect time - better get on that...

~Lyndsey

3 comments:

  1. Pleased to see your blog --- I agree with your sentiments - however, we sometimes just go along for the ride. Thanks for your comments and we will do our best to keep optimistic. We are very grateful for the both of you.
    Pres. Morrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyndsey! I have a blog too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyndsey! This is a fun little blog you came up with :). I like your darker hair, it's very cute. I may have to make a blog when Pete and I go to Montana! yay! Hope your finals went well, call me soon- we should hang out!
    love ya

    Sadie

    ReplyDelete