Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Dad is so much fun! He has been entering in parades this past little while; 4th of July, 24th, and here we are at Midvale's Harvest Day Parade. He has a 1945 2 ton Chevy flatbed that he puts in while who-ever sits in the back. Skyler was camping with the scouts so he couldn't come, but Clay had just gotten home from basic training the night before and he got to be there to drive the old truck, while my dad's bluegrass "band" played in the back. I was in charges of throwing candy (very important).

My dad is the one on the guitar (he also played the banjo), and the other two are from my dad's ward.
Page is the girl and the only one you can hear in the video clip, but you get the idea. It was a really fun parade for them to do this in because it went through the neighborhoods in Midvale and they played a couple old-timin' songs that everyone really loved.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! Clay looks good in that uniform or at least what I can see... Miss you all. Come visit me already would ya?

    ReplyDelete