Saturday, January 2, 2010

Tap Dancing

Here are a couple videos of my cute brother. He took a tap dancing class at SLCC this semester for an Arts credit. I don't know how I convinced him to do this on video, but I watch them all of the time. He always makes me laugh.

I don't know how to rotate the videos unfortunately - if anyone knows how let me know! - Here he is teaching me the steps:


And here he is dancing to Prince's "Kiss" I don't know how he kept a straight face. I was laughing so hard I had tears running down my face. Maybe it's just because he's my brother??


And finally I took a video up closer because I was trying to capture his serious face.


What a good sport! He actually isn't too bad at it LOL

2 comments:

  1. it's not just because he's your brother, that is funny! And by the way, the red hair is AWESOME, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. :)
    PS... I put my blog back up just for you.
    Love you.
    http://heidisanchezandfamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete