Sunday, April 18, 2010

Easter

We kind of had a laid back and quiet Easter this year - partly because I think it snuck up on us! Last year we did Easter baskets and everything, but this year we just had a nice Sunday dinner over at my dad's and Joan's house with my brother, grandpa, and grandma Muhlestein. Skyler and I watched Conference together as I baked this Easter cake. It was a coconut vanilla cake with multi-colored layers. It turned out okay, but if nothing else it was definitely Easter-y.
Of course we had to dye Easter Eggs, but we only did six because neither Skyler or I like to eat hard boiled eggs very often. It's just one of those tradition things :)
For Christmas this last year Joan bought Skyler and I a scrap-book calendar so each month I've been trying to get a pic from one of the highlighting events. This one's just goofy, but I think I'll put it on for April.

No comments:

Post a Comment