Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bachelorette Party

One of my best buds, Aleta-the-pita-eata :) is getting married in 14 days from yesterday. Naturally we had to throw a bachelorette party for her. We rented a hotel in Park City and stayed the night. I love that when I'm with these ladies I laugh until I cry, over and over. I'm so excited that she's met a great guy and that we could celebrate with her and see how excited she is.

We couldn't let her go through the night without trying to embarrass her a little. I don't know if it worked. We bought her a brides outfit from Wal Mart - it was for a 3+ yr old, but it kinda fit her, the lucky duck :D We ate dinner at Fuego's. The service wasn't too good - they didn't even comment on Aleta's obviously absurd outfit! But the food was good and the company was awesome!
Amber & Aleta
BreAnn & Amber
Amanda & me
She wore the brides outfit over cloths at the restaurant, but stripped down back at the hotel LOL
We went for a late night dip in the hot tub
The next day we did a little window shopping around old town Park City

Here's BreAnn workin' the giant hat

We also enjoyed the art shops

6 comments:

  1. I like the bride outfit! Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahahaha oh what a time we had, I'm stealing these pictures--- THANKS!! Oh and I just noticed eyebrow boy in the hot tub.... why?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize eyebrows was all behind us... he and the crazy chick who was swimming in her underwear... weird people from Colorado I tell you! That was so much fun though! Thanks again guys

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just noticed something Lynds... did you sensor out Aleta's straw? Or was it just hiding behind her shirt top thing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I totally sensored it and the one where she's posing in her bride outfit in the hotel - I cropped it. I gotta keep this a G rated family blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems to be a memorable event full of different lovely activities. My sister organized a reception party for her brother in law at one of the amazing wedding venues few weeks back. I must say her choice id decorations and catering was mind blowing. Party favors were quite unique and wrapped beautifully. Bridal couple cake was covered with heart fondants and silver golden icing patters.

    ReplyDelete