Sunday, March 21, 2010

Babysitting the Girls

Skyler and I got to babysit our nieces the other weekend. They are so much fun and so cute - we had a great time.
Here are some shots of Abby. I love some of the pics from the park. The second I pulled out the camera she was pulling all sorts of poses - you'd think her mom took a lot of pictures or something :)


And here's her big sis Alissa

Alissa wrote Skyler and I a play to act out. I suggested that we record it like a real video and she could be the director. Her eyes were huge and she had this enormous grin the whole time.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I missed this???? I am glad Alissa will pose for you because she is SO over it for me! You two are the best. I love you both and my children love you dearly. I am so lucky to have you. PS. I love the play. Where on earth does she come up with things like this?!

    ReplyDelete