Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Amanda B!

I guess the downside of not being very good at up-keeping my blog is having (or more-so wanting) to back track on events. So even though this and my last few posts have happened over the last couple of months, the events were too fun to pass up.

My BFF :) Amanda B. had a Birthday - Yay for Birthdays! Our little group of 4 got together at Amanda's to celebrate with ice skating and cake and ice cream. I don't think any of us had really ice skated since high school. This meant that 2 out of 4 got to experience falling on the ice - the other 2 got to experience laughing at their friends when they fell ;) One thing I have really been blessed with in my life is a handful of really good friends and when we get together whether it's every few months or once or twice a year, we always have a lot of laughs and carefree fun.

Left to Right: Aleta, Amanda, Me, BreAnn
Aleta and I took on the task of decorating the cake. It said "I 'heart' B-Days & U" and Aleta's addition was the stitches which were holding the cake and frosting together. Every time we tried to spread the frosting it would just pull up giant chunks of the cake. It actually turned out looking pretty darn good compared to it's initial state.

No comments:

Post a Comment